Our nursing internships are paid, full-time positions that last up to six weeks. Work with RNs and build professional relationships with expert healthcare providers in your field. Contact us today to learn more about available internship opportunities.
Student Opportunities in Healthcare
Start your healthcare career with an employer who values your skills and empowers you to reach your full potential. Explore our full range of tools, training and support.
Administrative Fellowship at Memorial Health
If you recently graduated with an MHA from an accredited health administration program, we invite you to apply to our Administrative Fellowship. Former participants include a Memorial CEO, Systems Administrator and Ambulatory Group President. Participants are trusted with real-world tasks and given access to a large range of development opportunities. Contact us today to learn more about available fellowship opportunities.
Education Financial Assistance
Available to both colleagues and the community, Memorial Health offers multiple ways to help you reach your career goals. While education assistance is available at all five hospitals, specific opportunities may vary per foundation. All donations stay local to support professional development in each community. Here are a few of the assistance programs Memorial offers:
Decatur Memorial Foundation
- Decatur Memorial Foundation Agriculture Science Scholarship
- The Dr. Thomas W. Samuels Nursing Scholarship
- The Dr. Richard H. Fritz Nursing Scholarship
- Decatur Memorial Hospital Auxiliary Healthcare Support Professionals Scholarship
Jacksonville Memorial Foundation
- Education Grants for college students (with work commitment)
Taylorville Memorial Foundation
- Carolyn M. Butterfield Trust Nursing Scholarship
- John H. Butterfield Agriscience and Nutrition Scholarship
- Dr. George Ferry Memorial Scholarship
- Katie McCarty Nursing Excellence CNA Scholarship
Healthcare Career Advising Through Memorial Health
Memorial Health supports your learning and achievements whether you want to find a new career, improve your skills, further your education or advance your career path.
Student Jobs at Memorial
Current students may already be eligible for positions at Memorial, depending on course work completion. Why not start the building blocks of your healthcare career now? Memorial offers several opportunities for students who want to learn more about Memorial departments, culture and training.