Performs instructional duties as assigned by program manager.
Employee will adhere to the Memorial Health (MH) Code of Conduct, the MH Ethics and Corporate Compliance Plan, MBH policies and procedures, as well as performance standards established by the governing board/administration and accrediting bodies.
Full-Time. Monday - Friday [08:00AM - 04:00PM]
- Assist in planning and developing therapeutic activities designed to prepare clients for program participation.
- Instruct clients in activities designed for developing good self-care, work readiness skills, socialization, behavior skills, and/or instructing and supervising clients in actual work.
- Provide required documentation necessary to track clients' progress.
- Assist and participate in in-service training and staff meetings.
- Assist in monitoring the physical needs of the program and initiate procedures for supplies needed to the Developmental Training Program Manager.
- Complete all mandatory education requirements by specified deadlines.
- Adhere to MHS/MBH Behavioral Standards.
- Perform other duties as required by agency needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of experience in working with developmentally disabled individuals in a treatment setting.
- Requires knowledge of clients’ behavioral and developmental problems.
- Requires knowledge of behavioral modification techniques.
- Requires knowledge of rehabilitation programs, operational methods and equipment.
- Requires the ability to teach, supervise, inspect and record.