All Shifts Available
The Memorial Traveling Support Team (TST) is our new, internally managed travel program. This new program offers TST colleagues the same flexibility and competitive pay of a traveler, but with the added benefits of being an organization’s full-time employee.
This initiative is part of Memorial’s effort to improve the lives of our community and our staff. As the first of its kind in the region, this team will provide more stability in staffing and help us continue our mission to provide excellent care and fulfilling careers.
- Perform a variety of CT procedures on patient of all ages, according to established standards, policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines.
- Maintain technical skills relating to imaging factors.
- Maintain an excellent guest relations rapport with patients, visitors, Physicians and fellow employees.
- Maintain skills in performing emergency and routine patient care as required.
- Administer agents / pharmaceuticals under the supervision of the Radiologist.
- Utilize proper infection control practices per the department procedure manual.
- Ensure adequate levels of inventory. Monitor the condition of equipment and supplies to ensure the safe and efficient operations of the department; report problems to proper authority. Review and recommend equipment / supply purchases.
- Ensure the integrity of, proper recording and transmission of patient information.
- Participate in flexible work hours that coincide with workload demands, overtime required when necessary. Assume CT call.
- Participate in continuing education and maintain knowledge of current and new technology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Registered radiographer (ARRT-R) in good standing or registry eligible. If not otherwise specified by the professional licensing body, the maximum allowable time to practice in a “registration pending” status is three months.
- If not ARRT registered in CT, must become ARRT CT registered within 48 months of accepting the position.
- Active license required in radiography from the IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety.
- Must maintain current BLS CPR Certification.
Memorial Traveling Support Team Program Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience practicing in specialty being considered for
- Minimum of 1 year experience traveling in specialty being considered for
- Must be willing to flex between any of Memorial Health Affiliate locations (mid assignment or upon accepting extension of assignment)
- Must be willing to work every other weekend and any Holiday that is observed over the course of assignment