All Shifts Available
Using independent judgment, perform a variety of procedures utilizing computerized tomographic equipment.
- Perform a variety of CT procedures on patient of all ages, according to established standards, policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines.
- Maintain technical skills relating to imaging factors.
- Maintain an excellent guest relations rapport with patients, visitors, Physicians and fellow employees.
- Maintain skills in performing emergency and routine patient care as required.
- Administer agents / pharmaceuticals under the supervision of the Radiologist.
- Utilize proper infection control practices per the department procedure manual.
- Ensure adequate levels of inventory. Monitor the condition of equipment and supplies to ensure the safe and efficient operations of the department; report problems to proper authority. Review and recommend equipment / supply purchases.
- Ensure the integrity of, proper recording and transmission of patient information.
- Participate in flexible work hours that coincide with workload demands, overtime required when necessary. Assume CT call.
- Participate in continuing education and maintain knowledge of current and new technology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Previous CT pertinent course work preferred.
- Registered radiographer (ARRT-R) in good standing or registry eligible. If not otherwise specified by the professional licensing body, the maximum allowable time to practice in a “registration pending” status is three months.
- If not ARRT registered in CT, must become ARRT CT registered within 48 months of accepting the position.
- Active license required in radiography from the IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety.
- Must maintain current BLS CPR Certification.
Memorial Traveling Support Team Program Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience practicing in specialty being considered for
- Minimum of 1 year experience traveling in specialty being considered for
- Must be willing to flex between any of Memorial Health Affiliate locations (mid assignment or upon accepting extension of assignment)
- Must be willing to work every other weekend and any Holiday that is observed over the course of assignment
- Operational background and / or experience with microcomputer preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills required.
- Adaptability to ongoing technologist changes.