All Shifts Available
The Memorial Traveling Support Team (TST) is our new, internally managed travel program. This new program offers TST colleagues the same flexibility and competitive pay of a traveler, but with the added benefits of being an organization’s full-time employee.
This initiative is part of Memorial’s effort to improve the lives of our community and our staff. As the first of its kind in the region, this team will provide more stability in staffing and help us continue our mission to provide excellent care and fulfilling careers.
- Perform a variety of radiographic, fluoroscopic, portable, and surgical procedures on patients of all ages, according to established standards, policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines.
- Maintain technical skills relating to the manipulation of imaging factors.
- Maintain skills in performing emergency and routine patient care as required.
- Maintain technical skills in performance of portable radiographic imaging, both with static and fluoroscopic equipment
- Maintain technical skill with the performance of trauma imaging, bariatric imaging (including the operation of bariatric patient transfer devices), imaging in ICU environments, and imaging in neonatal environments.
- Maintain an excellent guest relations rapport with patients, visitors, Physicians and fellow employees.
- Utilize proper infection control practices per the department procedure manual.
- Monitor the condition of equipment and supplies to ensure safe and efficient operations of the department.
- Ensure proper recording and transmission of patient information.
- Ensure the safety of patients, visitors and employees.
- Take call required to assigned section of the department.
- Provide supervision, guidance and instruction to Radiography Students.
- Provide a Great Patient Experience by employing A.I.D.E.T and “Greet and Feet”.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
- Registered radiographer (ARRT-R) in good standing or registry eligible. If not otherwise specified by the professional licensing body, the maximum allowable time to practice in a “registration pending” status is three months.
- Active license required in radiography from the IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety.
- Maintain BLS CPR Certification.
Memorial Traveling Support Team Program Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience practicing in specialty being considered for
- Minimum of 1 year experience traveling in specialty being considered for
- Must be willing to flex between any of Memorial Health Affiliate locations (mid assignment or upon accepting extension of assignment)
- Must be willing to work every other weekend and any Holiday that is observed over the course of assignment