Dependent upon the area assigned, provide support to the Medical Imaging Technologist to ensure promptness and efficiency of the patient care process. Ensure patient comfort and safety during the imaging experience to include comprehensive electronic medical record management.
Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
The shift for this opportunity is 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Perform clerical duties necessary for patient registration into the Radiology information System.
- Transport patient to and from the imaging procedure room.
- Provide patient assistance during the imaging exam process.
- Utilize proper infection control practice.
- Maintain an excellent guest relations rapport with patients, visitors, Physicians and fellow employees.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in area of assignment.
- Stock rooms & fold Linen
- Assist imaging staff with inventory management.
- Take call as required.
- Manage phone calls.
- Under direction of the appropriately licensed staff, mix oral contrast per Radiologist approved protocol.
- Under the direction of the appropriately licensed staff, load the pressure injectors per Radiologist approved protocol.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
- High School education required.
- A Current BLS/CPR certification required within 30 days of hire. Maintain per policy.
- Clerical experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills required.