Provides residential-based recovery services to individuals struggling with behavioral health issues. Works with adults to help ensure daily living needs are met. Provides skill building to assist adults in the development of functional, interpersonal, and community living skills that have negatively been impacted by behavioral health issues. Helps ensure continuity of care for high-risk individuals suffering from emotional issues through direct clinical intervention, monitoring, and advocacy. Completes paperwork per agency policies and requirements of funding sources.
- Provides individual skills training in activities of daily living, including managing medications, budgeting, meal preparation, housekeeping, personal hygiene, and other areas as needed to promote independence in daily living.
- Assists clients in meeting their recovery plan goals and promotes clients’ overall safety and well-being.
- Supports program expectations, rules, and procedures.
- Follows appropriate sanitary practices in food storage, meal preparation, and clean up.
- Maintains adequate housekeeping standards at all times.
- Organizes household functions and monitors and reports facility maintenance.
- Demonstrates willingness to enhance knowledge of behavioral health, to be flexible when working with others, and to adhere to a solid work ethic when working independently.
- Provides required number of hours of services per week to individuals within the Residential Program.
- Completes all mandatory education requirements, including monthly clinical supervision as required by the Illinois Department of Human Services.
- High school diploma or GED certificate required.
- Valid IL driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance are required.
- Possesses, or obtains CPR, First Aid within the first 30 days of employment.
- Social service experience is preferred.
- Keyboarding and computer skills as required by position.
- Interpersonal and communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to lift twenty-five pounds or more for storing of commodities and assisting in setting up rooms.